The SISOB project is supported by the European Commission, call FP7-SCIENCE-IN-SOCIETY-2010-1, as a Collaborative Project under the 7th Framework Programme, Grant agreement no.:. 266588
The specific goals of the project are thus to:
- create a framework modelling the actors, relationships, communities and social networks involved in the social appropriation of research knowledge;
- design and implement tools and indicators making it possible to automatically collect, analyze and visually represent data describing these actors and their interactions;
- create a data-driven models of specific actors, communities and networks relevant to three case studies;
- use the tools and indicators developed by project to collect and analyze data relevant to the same studies;
- use the results from these studies to validate the methods and tools developed;
- implement, and release in open source, a platform for the capture and analysis of social network data relevant to measuring the social impact of research.
The case studies are: mobility of researchers, knowledge sharing and peer reviewing processes.
More information in the project webpage http://sisob.lcc.uma.es